Project Safety Staffing
The overhead of staffing a full-time safety professional can be a huge expense to any business. Whether your project is of short duration, months or years in length, we can provide competent safety professionals for your residential, commercial or industrial project.
We provide competent safety professionals with experience in construction and general industry, to staff projects representing owners, general contractors and subcontractors.
Our basic project safety program includes:
- Provide technical assistance to project operations to ensure compliance with applicable safety and health regulations
- Advise site construction project managers and general foremen on health and safety issues.
- Develop, implement and administer the project safety and health program with an emphasis on safety & health communications and safety awareness activities.
- Provide safety orientation for all new contract employees.
- Communicate with all project foremen through weekly foremen safety meetings.
- Provide tool box safety topics, as needed.
- Ensure foremen conduct tool box safety meetings with their employees.
- Conduct incident & accident investigations
- Maintain incident & accident records for projects.
- Calculate & maintain incident rate (TRIR) for project in comparison with the
- Constantly audit the project and education of the workers.
- Perform SSHO activities, including but not limited to the reporting as required by the documents and USACE EM 385-1-1 standards.
For more information about Project Safety Staffing, contact us today!