PA State Association of Boroughs
Keystone Insurers Group’s Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs (PSAB) program provides specialized coverages for the various boroughs and is designed for the unique needs of local governments – offering competitive, highly preferred rates.
Keystone Insurers Group is the exclusively endorsed insurance program for the PSAB. Since 2003, our Keystone insurance community has paid back $700,000 to PSAB members in dividends. The Dividend Paying Safety Group provides an opportunity to participate in the overall profits of the program.
Our PA State Association of Boroughs program offers unique broad coverages, including:
- Special event liability for vendors holding events on municipal property
- Data Compromise coverage
- Enhanced property and general liability coverages
- Law enforcement and public officials liability
- Commercial Auto Municipal amendment coverage enhancement
- Municipal Liability coverage for paid police, consistent with PA Act 477.
- Accident Insurance Program for Volunteer Workers. We have developed a unique accident insurance program for your volunteer workers. Annual premiums are based on your population tier.
Keystone Insurers Group is proud of our unique ability to insure hundreds of PSAB members! With continued dedication to local governments and our great state of Pennsylvania, our PA State Association of Boroughs has helped to better protect PSAB members across the state.
Interested in learning more about our unique Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs program and how we potentially help pay you back dividends? Contact your Keystone agent today to discuss your coverage options.
This program is currently available in PA.
“Keystone Insurers Group brings cutting-edge products and professional expertise that our local government members need to minimize taxpayer costs for the 2.6 million Pennsylvanians they serve. Most importantly, we look for exceptional levels of dedication and integrity in all of our strategic partners to ensure quality service, as KIG has consistently demonstrated. From the upper-level management down to the professionals in the field, KIG has assembled a strong insurance team that we can count on.”