Keystone Shale Solutions: A complete insurance solution tailored to natural gas drilling energy contractors, suppliers, and operators.
Natural gas exploration and drilling in the Marcellus and Utica Shale plays represent a unique opportunity for local economic growth. New businesses are being formed every day to subcontract services for drilling and midstream operations.
While this boom offers ample opportunity, it also brings challenging liability and safety risks. Subcontractors must be pre-qualified in order to bid on jobs and must maintain high-level safety and quality records. They must secure appropriate insurance coverage to protect their job sites, equipment, and workers. Many businesses do not understand the different types of liability they face while working under a Master Services Agreement on a job site or transporting materials.
That’s why Keystone Insurers Group, in partnership with Specialty Programs, East Coast Risk Management, and our network of local Keystone partners, offers Keystone Shale Solutions—a total solution driven at identifying gaps in insurance coverage, reviewing compliance for contractor pre-qualification, and management of claims.
Keystone Shale Solutions combines the benefit of local service with a complete insurance and risk management solution tailored to the industry:
- Contractor/Vendor Pre-Qualification Compliance
- Comprehensive insurance package for middle market energy contractors and servicing risks including operators, non-operators, drilling, well servicing, pipelines, equipment installation, lease beautification, and more:
- Environmental pollution
- Professional liability
- General and Auto Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Coverage extensions for underground resources/equipment, blowouts, cratering
- We write many supporting classes including sales staff, trucking, scouts, and even clerical staff!
- Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, and Safety Training.
- Claims Management.
Call us today to discuss your business and get the comprehensive coverage you need.