Public Entity Insurance
Working in local government comes with tons of responsibility. Trust one of your most important responsibilities to us.
Keystone’s Public Entity Insurance Program provides specialized coverages for municipalities, townships, towns, and boroughs. Whether you are a local government or municipality, this program is designed for your unique insurance needs and is offered at highly preferred rates.
Public entity or municipal insurance can be tailored to cover a wide variety of risks. Since no two municipalities are exactly alike, we’ll take the time to understand your town, borough, or township’s risks and come up with a custom solution. Below is a list of unique broad coverages our program offers:
- Data Compromise coverage
- Enhanced property and general liability coverages
- Law enforcement and public officials liability
- Commercial Auto Municipal amendment coverage enhancement
- Municipal Liability coverage for paid police, consistent with PA Act 477
- Accident Insurance Program for Volunteer Workers (We have developed a unique accident insurance program for your volunteer workers. Annual premiums are based on your population tier.)
In addition, Keystone Municipal Insurance Trust is a self-insured workers compensation trust created specifically for municipal customers. It is designed to provide municipal customers total control over their workers compensation program. Participants benefit from investment income and claims reduction strategies that ultimately result in substantial cost reductions.
This program is currently available in PA.
Trust in the experience of insurance brokers who understand local governments’ risks. Place your trust in Keystone Insurers Group for your municipal insurance needs. Call today at 888-393-9246 for more information!