Residential/Commercial General Contractor Insurance
Ever wonder what would happen if your business was named in claim due to work you performed at a project site? We don’t want you to. But if that day comes, you’ll need comprehensive contractor liability insurance.
As a contractor, you face a distinct set of risks. Not only are you providing someone a home, but you are responsible for ensuring the job is completed in a safe, timely and cost effective manner. Thankfully, you are not alone.
Keystone Insurers Group offers an exclusive, specialized contractor insurance program for residential and commercial general contractors. Here are just a few of the customized coverages and features the program offers:
- Subcontracted Work Property Damage: No restriction on percentage of work subcontracted
- Building and Personal Property
- Crime Reward Reimbursement
- Reasonable Profit and Overhead Coverage May be Available
- Excavation, Underground Pipes and Household Appliances
- Liability, including Completed Operations Coverage arising from subcontracted work for the general contractor
- Builders Risk Coverage
- Commercial Umbrella
- Workers Compensation
- Quarterly RGC news and industry alerts
- And more…
Whether the job involves the construction of homes, offices, or retail buildings, you’ll need basic coverage. And, more often than not, you’ll need more comprehensive coverage to ensure a sound financial future for your contracting business. Contractors face new risks each and every day, and often more frequently than other industries.
If you’re interested in learning more about the unique contractor liability insurance options a Keystone agent can offer you, contact Keystone Insurers Group at 888-393-9246 today!
This program is currently available in GA, IN, KY, NC, OH, PA, TN, and VA.
Contractors Suite of Services
Small businesses have just as many needs as a large operation but often less personnel to do it. Many contracting businesses are no exception. Who has time to spend researching different options for insurance needs?
Keystone Insurers Group doesn’t just offer contractors business insurance. We offer a complete suite of services including HR consulting, safety training, and even legal counsel. Our services include:
- Financial Services including life insurance, debt protection, and investment/retirement planning
- Benefits including group health, dental, disability, and payroll
- Personal Insurance including auto, home, health, flood, and even recreational insurance
- Risk Management including safety training, program development, OSHA record keeping, HR management and management consulting
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Claims Management
- Legal Counsel
- And more
Contractors can receive peace of mind they’re protected while conveniently placing all of their coverages with their local Keystone Insurers Group agent or partner. There’s no better time to contact Keystone! Call us at 888-393-9246 today!